Thank you for visiting the MELTOR Construction Enterprise website. Here is some information about our company.
MELTOR Construction Company started its operations in 1989 in the field of railway, road and industrial construction along with accompanying infrastructure. In the mid 90's, co. has extended its range of installations and anti-corrosion works.
We employ highly qualified technical staff with extensive experience in the industry, which is to carry out works using highly specialized, modern heavy equipment of renowned brands such as JCB, Caterpillar, Kaeser, Wacker, CompAir, Stihl and others. Our technical equipment is suitable for the ongoing maintenance of equipment and their repairs.
To meet customer’s expectations, requirements and for the quality of the work, we implemented a certified Quality Management System ISO 9001:2000 in 2003. Next certification audit was conduct in May 2013. It proved consistency with our quality management system and actual ISO standard 9001:2008.
The main objectives of our activities are:
- Providing the highest quality services at very competitive prices
- Conducting all works with the use of modern technology and modern equipment
- Continuously increasing our worker’s qualifications and professional skills
- Safety of our employees, subcontractors and third parties appearing on the site and its vicinity
- Minimal impact on the environment
So far, the following companies benefited from the services of MELTOR Construction Enterprise:
- Elektrociepłownie Warszawskie S.A. (CHP Siekierki Warsaw S.A)
- Vattenfall Heat Poland S.A
- PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A (Polish Railways) Plants in the Railways in Warsaw, Siedlce, Bydgoszcz, Czestochowa and Poznan
- Zakłady Tłuszczowe S.A. (Oleochemical Plants)
- Komenda Komunikacji Wojskowej Warszawa (Warsaw’s Military Transport Command)
- Komenda Komunikacji Wojskowej Szczecin (Szczecin’s Military Transport Command)
- Komenda Komunikacji Wojskowej Lublin (Lublin’s Military Transport Command)
- Stołeczny Zarząd Infrastruktury Warszawa (Warsaw’s Metropolitan Infrastructure Management)
- Rejonowy Zarząd Infrastruktury Olsztyn (Olsztyn’s Regional Infrastructure Management)
- Rejonowy Zarząd Infrastruktury Lublin (Lublin’s Regional Infrastructure Management)
- Powiatowy Zarząd Dróg w Garwolinie (Garwolin’s District Road Administration)
- Mazowiecki Zarząd Dróg Wojewódzkich (Roads Management in the Mazowieckie province)
- Urzędy Miast i Gmin na terenie woj. Mazowieckiego (Offices of Cities and Towns in the Mazowieckie province)