Przedsiębiorstwo Budowlane MELTOR Sp. z o.o. started its activity in of-1989">1989 in the field of railway, road and industrial construction with accompanying infrastructure. In the mid-90s, it expanded its offer to include installation and anti-corrosion works. To carry out the works, it uses modern heavy and specialized equipment of renowned brands such m.in Atlas, JCB or Caterpillar.
Since the beginning of the company's existence, the company's headquarters has been located in Józefów near Warsaw. In 2019, the Company's Partners built a new office, implementing the strategic goal established in 2015, providing new development opportunities for the entire Organization.
The Environment is important to us
- We constantly make our own modern park, we will raise the most modern machinery under your warehouse into the atmosphere. If we allow technology, we systematically introduce manual technical tools to electric or electric.
- Waste producing in dentistry in specialized restaurants, dentists ending up in this regard.
- Sanitary facilities on construction sites, which have high-quality companies, from the service are employees who are in the field, checked under the control of the ISO 14001 standard.
- The company meets the requirements for waste from 2012 and 2019, it registered as an addition to the introduction of BDO. Registration number: 000175862.
- Organization of the Office of the Marshal of the Managing Farm by the Mazowieckie Voivodeship.
We work throughout the whole of Poland
Clients from all over the country have trusted our company. We have completed projects in Warsaw, Siedlce, Cracow, Wrocław, Bydgoszcz, Częstochowa, Poznań, Szczecin, Olsztyn and Lublin. We have also completed many reconstruction projects in Małaszewicze, Narewka, Zawadówka and many other areas.
Integrated Management System
We introduced the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
The company successfully passed the audit certifying the OHS management system in accordance with PN-N 18001:2004. It combined the Quality Management System and OHS management into one Integrated Management System.
We acquired the system certification in accordance with the new ISO 9001:2015 quality standard.
The company obtained a compliance certificate of the integrated OHS management system with the new pan-European ISO 45001:2018 standard.